WOW! I can't believe it's been 2 months since my last post-told ya we were going to have a busy summer! We just got back from the beach, and I have posted some of those pictures! We had a great time with Tommy's whole family! We look forward to that trip every year!
Under that you will see another new slideshow that has a ton of pictures of our adventures over the summer! Reed's graduation present from GiGi and PaPa was a trip to New Orleans to do whatever he wanted-It was his day and he was very excited! They stopped at Global Wildlife on the way and then went to the NO Zoo and Aquarium. They stayed with WaWa and Dotsy and went to the Children's Museum in Tunica along with some other fun stuff! They also rode jet skiis for the first time and went intertubing! Reed has done basketball camp, vacation Bible School, and Twin Lakes Camp. Avery had a ball at cheerleader camp as you can tell from the huge smile on her face as she is "stunting"! She thinks she is so BIG! They have enjoyed the Jackson Zoo, MS Ag Museum, Wildlife Museum, fishing and lots of Swimming! What a summer, it has flown by!
It is amazing that we will be starting school in less than 2 weeks! Reed will be a big 1st grader and Avery will start K4! I am looking forward to getting back into our normal routine!
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Manda, I am so glad to find your blog. Reed and Avery are absolutely precious! I look forward to keeping up with ya'll through your blog.
Post a Comment