Avery just had her K3 Grandparent's Day, and she was a precious little flower! We loved watching her get into her singing. She really brings out her serious side, and it is hilarious. You will see one picture where she is playing the bell. It was the sweetest thing. They actually were playing the bells to Jesus Loves Me. Their teacher was sitting in front of them flashing different colored cards and they had to ring their bell when their color came up. It was very impressive! I said Avery why didn't you tell me you were playing the bells (because I had no idea) and she said because she wanted to surprise me!!! How Sweet!
You will probably always know when my parents have been here because I will have new pictures to post. For those of you who know my Daddy, you know he is a photoholic! I am so thankful for all the wonderful pictures that he takes of Reed and Avery!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment